Work at SMPA
If you want to work at SMPA and support our project with your talent and expertise, you are welcome to send your resume according to the position you are interested in. We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced professionals for following roles:
Help Desk Specialist
We are looking for a skilled help desk specialist to provide fast and effective support to our clients. As a help desk specialist, you will be required to respond to queries in person or over the phone, assess and diagnose software problems, and implement effective solutions.
- Communicate electronically (or in person) with users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced;
- Emulate or reproduce technical problems encountered by users;
- Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties;
- Provide support to users in response to identified difficulties;
- Participate in the redesign of the app and software;
- Follow up with clients.
- Completion of a college program in computer science, computer programming or network administration;
- Certification or training provided by software vendors is an asset;
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills;
- High-level communication skills;
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software issues;
- Patience and understanding.
We are looking for an ambitious marketing specialist to be responsible for developing and managing all aspects of our marketing strategy. You will focus on creating, implementing, tracking and optimizing our digital and traditional marketing campaigns across various marketing channels.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and advertising campaigns;
- Undertake competitor research and analyses;
- Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys to identify the interests and concerns of key customers;
- Assess characteristics of SMPA services to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of the company;
- Assist with the analyses of marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- A university degree or college diploma in business marketing, public relations, communications, or journalism;
- 3 or more years of marketing experience (digital and traditional) in a corporate, or agency environment;
- Experience using analytics software;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Experience in B2G marketing is a plus.
If you think we should consider your candidacy, send your resume directly to [email protected]. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.