SMPA E-health is a mobile application designed to collect data about patient health status and provide holistic therapy suggestions.
The app will provide several services that users can enjoy for free:
● History of medicine taken;
● History of chronic disease in a family;
● Health Reminder (for medicines and healthy habits);
● Self-test tool: Smartphones have become capable of keeping oversight of your body vitals, for example, checking heart rate, pulse, blood pressure, blood glucose;
● Dietitian tool: According to the answers to interview questions, the application will recommend a customized diet to follow (weight control);
● Fitness tool;
● Mental Health tool.
We support data submission from various wearables, which AI can process, and the client or practitioner can track their patient health status in real-time. Moreover, you can connect to your family members’ profiles to have information about your family health history and track significant others’ health status.
Holistic therapy uses various treatment techniques to help our clients take responsibility for their own wellbeing and achieve optimal health. Depending on the practitioner’s training, these may include:
● Patient education on lifestyle changes and self-care to promote wellness. This may include diet, exercise, psychotherapy, relationship and spiritual counselling, and more;
● Complementary and alternative therapies such as acupuncture, chiropractic care, homeopathy, massage therapy, naturopathy, and others.